"Continue" in mini windows

Support, Questions and Suggestions for the FM7 Version of CC Calendar.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:49 am
I am writing scripts that automatically set the conditions I want on filters. However I can't work out how to automate the "continue" button in the mini windows. I imagine that you have purposely made it so that you click the "continue" button manually, but is there a way around it?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:25 pm
I don't think you need to mess with "continue" if you're just setting the filters in a script. Instead, set your filters then call the script "Filter - Pass Filters" when you're done.

Note that we have "temporary" fields for the filters that we use when selecting them in mini-windows (this allows us to cancel our selections). So when setting filters via a script, be sure to set the real filters (fields named like "FilterType_kf_Glob") instead of the temporary ones named like "FilterChooseTypeGlob". The temporary ones have "choose" in the name.

Hope that helps,
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:50 pm
I think you must be talking about the newer version. I can't find any field names like "FilterType_kf_Glob" or "FilterChooseTypeGlob". In my version the field is called "CalFilterTypeGlob" and I can't find the permanent field, if it is different from "CalFilterTypeGlob".

And from what i can gather calling the script "Filter - Pass Filters" does not automate quitting the mini window for filters. Or am I missing something.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:11 pm
You might let me know which version you have: you can find this on the bottom of the About or Settings screen.

And I guess I don't know why you have the mini windows up if you're setting the filters with a script: perhaps you just need to write a new script that closes the current window and then runs pass filters?
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:47 pm
I have version Pro 5.47.

My scripts are up and running. Of course I was simply being a duffa again. I only needed to add a "close window" step for it to bypass or override "continue".

Just for my own piece of mind, am I right in thinking in my version there is only a permanent field for "CalFilterTypeGlob"?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:50 pm
Sounds good. And you're right; you have just one set of filter fields in your version.
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to CC Calendar (FM7/8)