Integrating CalendarPro into clients events data

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:50 pm
Hi John,

Working late here on trying to get the Pro version of your calendar integrated into another DB. From what you have told me in the past, it will be simpler to just point the calendar to the existing file. Unfortunately, the directions, "Swapping out a New Appointments table: Full and Pro Versions" don't really apply here (or I have been staring at them so long that I can no longer make any sense of them!). Basically my clients needs are these;

To be able to view only current, active events (Those that have a status of; Need Info, Bid submitted, Contract sent, contract signed, and Equipment delivered) as a simple line item with event title/venue (I have already created a field that joins the two fields 'Event' and 'Venue' into one field just for this purpose).

To be able to edit an appointment from either the event itself OR the Mini window edit appointment. He would also loke to be able to add appointments that not events but are more like notes via the calendar that are not related to the main events file.

No need to relate minute, hourly, or repeating appointments at this time.

He only has himself and one other user at this time so I am not sure if Users are needed.

I will email you the file as I have it so far. You'll see that I have modified the layouts of the calendar some.

Can you help?

Best,
Chris
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:57 am
Thanks for the file. Looks like you need to change the table occurrence for AppointmentsDaily to be based on your events932 table instead of adding a table occurrence for events932 to the graph.

But I'll email you more about this directly.

Best,

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to SeedCode Calendar