SeedCode Calendar and Time Tracking

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:58 pm
Hi John,

I found SeedCode while searching through the forums at FMForum today. The Calendar is a very impressive little app all wrapped up with a reasonable price tag.

A quick peek at the forum sealed the deal for me. I'm buying it as we speak because of the time it's going to save me.

Quick question - do you know of anyone combining the time tracking module with the Calendar? I'm looking to buy this as the basis for a much larger system that I'm building that will include time tracking as well as many other little features.

I know I can add this to the system, but if you've already built it and it integrates nicely, why would i do something crazy like building my own? :wink:

Thanks for the great work!

Lynn
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:36 pm
Hi Lynn,

Thanks for the post. A number of clients have swapped out the Client and Projects tables in CCTime for those in SeedCode Calendar, thus tying the two together. Unfortunately, we don't have a clean version of this to offer you. Another approach is to use the "Remote Control" option in CCTime to send it info from SeedCode Calendar without actually linking them. You can find more about that here:

http://docs.seedcode.com/cctime/show/Remote+Control

Hope that helps.

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:17 pm
This looks like a good solution and one that might work for what i need.

Thanks for the info,

Lynn

Return to SeedCode Calendar