Saving a Clone of Seedcode Complete

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:18 pm
Hi, what tables do I need to re-import after saving a clone?

Seems like it's probably
Filters
Interface
Documentation
Tabs

Any others?

Thank you in advance. -Charlie
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:05 pm
Yes... GanttBars and Colors. Then you'll want to run the script "Reset Calendar" with the shift key held down and agree to the "All" option. This will create new Hour and Filter records, create a new settings record, and populate the day names tables used for the repeating event interface.

Hope that helps.
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:53 pm
Thanks John. There are over 1000 records in the Import table... are those used for anything or can I delete them?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:29 am
You can delete them, create one new blank record and that's it.
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:40 am
Thanks!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:25 am
Hey John, I did a bunch of development last night and saved an archive of all my work. Then this morning I did a bunch of additional development and suddenly realized the TABS had disappeared.

I went back to the previous version to try to figure out what was different but couldn't see any differences... so was going to try to re-do the work I'd done this morning since I couldn't figure out why the tabs had suddenly stopped working.

However, now I've quit out of FileMaker several times and when I last re-opened the version where the TABS had disappeared and they have re-appeared now as if by magic.

It doesn't seem like I'm giving you much to go on, but do you have any idea why the tabs would disappear and not work? It's as if the names and graphics for just the tabs weren't redrawing.

Thanks.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 am
John, I figured out that I opened the file by using a script from another file and circumvented the opening script that makes sure the Tabs display. Sorry for the extra post.

Return to SeedCode Calendar